- Meet your child’s new teacher
- Popcorn, sno-cones, cotton candy, cookies, cupcakes, frozen yogurt, drinks and more for sale!
- Don’t worry about making dinner – we will have three food trucks onsite to purchase food
- Activity tables provided by YMCA, YMCA after school care, Art Innovators & Scientists in Schools
- Face painting
- Police car & horses
- Antique cars
- Visit our vendor & community information tables
- Silent Auction
- Performances throughout the night
Help support your school and bid on our fantastic silent auction items:
- Front row seats to this year’s Graduation (2 sets of 5 tickets) & Musical (3 sets of 5 tickets)
- $150 gift certificate to the Keg
- $25 gift certificate to Watermark Tap House
- $25 gift certificate to Turtle Jack’s
- Gift certificate for a large ice cream cake from Marble Slab Creamery
- 3 month membership to YMCA
- Two $40 gift certificates to Connon’s Nurseries
- $135 gift certificate to Art Innovators
- 1 week summer camp from Waterdown Dancers
- 1 month free trial + uniform from Brown’s Martial Arts
- 2 weeks after school pick up + uniform from Brown’s Martial Arts
- $50 gift certificate from Christa’s cakes
- FitSTA voucher for $50 towards either bootcamp or youthFit
- 4 adult passes for mini-putt from Rock Chapel
- $50 gift certificate from Pippa & Prue
- $40 gift certificate from The Cutting Edge
- and MORE!!!!!
All activities will take place in the AAG parking lot. Note: Some areas of the parking lot will be closed during the event. In case of rain, activities will be moved to the atrium, cafeteria and parking lot of Waterdown District High School. All concessions are cash only. Silent auction is cash or cheque.
Volunteers are needed!! If you are interested in volunteering for this event, please email your School Council at firstname.lastname@example.org
To download the AAG Celebrates flyer, click here .
A big thank you to all of the sponsors of our silent auction and Community Church for the use of their concession machines.
We hope to see you on October 3rd!!