Join us for this month’s Free Family Movie Night. Make sure to bring in your food bank donations for a chance to win the door prize.
Movie: The Nut Job
Date: Friday, March 21, 2014
Doors Open: 6:30 pm
Movie Starts: 7:00 pm
Location: School Gymnasium
Concessions (cash only): Popcorn, pop & juice boxes.
- Bring your sleeping bags and pillows or something soft to curl up on the floor, or chairs will be available if you prefer.
- Family movie nights are not staff supervised events, so all children MUST be accompanied by an adult.
- Any donations of non-perishable items would be greatly appreciated but are not required. All donations received will be given to the Flamborough Food Bank. Everyone who brings a donation has a chance to win a door prize.
If you have a suggestion or request for a future movie night, please email the council at email@example.com
The following announcement is from the HWDSB:
We currently have 3 vacancies on the Parent Involvement Committee due to members stepping down for personal reasons. These are vacancies for the 2013/14 and the 20014/15 school year. As a member of the Parent Involvement Committee, parents have an opportunity to become part of a dedicated team committed to helping every student achieve. Please visit the parent page of our Board website at http://www.hwdsb.on.ca/pic for:
1. information on the role of PIC members
2. criteria for parent members
3. PIC Terms of Reference, and
4. application information
Applications are attached and the application deadline is March 21, 2014. Completed applications should be returned to Leigh-Anne Miller by mail, fax (905-521-2517) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org). A PIC brochure (attached) can also be printed and shared with parents.
Please contact Leigh-Anne Miller (ext. 2386) in the Superintendent’s office if you have any questions about this committee.
PIC Membership App – Revised April 2013