Home » Fundraiser
Category Archives: Fundraiser
Thursday, October 31st will be our fourth annual Halloween Dance “Fun”-raiser! Student Council will be our DJ’s again this year, and Christie McKay-Hofland from Dancemakerz will be leading cool dances once again. There will also be Halloween mystery sensory boxes, costumes, prizes, and best of all lots of FUN! That’s right, we DO want students to come to school in their costumes, after all, this is a Halloween Dance “Fun”-raiser. All students will have the opportunity to participate in this fun day!!!
Why Are We Doing This?
School Council is excited to raise funds towards the building of an outdoor classroom. The classroom is expected to be ready within the next 2 years for all of our students to enjoy. See beside for a sample picture of what the classroom might look like.
All you have to do is talk to your family and friends and ask them to sponsor you for the Dance “Fun”-raiser. *Please do not go door-to-door.* Have them fill out the pledge sheet and return it to the school in a sealed envelope. Cheques should be made payable to Allan A. Greenleaf. You may begin collecting pledges today, and have all the way until Tuesday, October 29th to bring them in! It’s that simple! Make sure that you return them by this date in order to be guaranteed an extra chance at winning the main prizes.
There will be lots of draws during the day and EVERYONE will be entered into a participation draw of $25.00 Amazon gift cards BUT if you bring in pledges then you will be given an extra ballot to win the gift cards.
This year, your school council has partnered with a local grower to provide us with quality poinsettias to purchase for this approaching holiday season. Proceeds will go directly into technology to enhance your child’s education. We thank you for your support.
Click here to view the available products to purchase. All orders must be returned to the school by Friday, November 16, 2018. Orders may be made through school cash online or in a sealed envelope with all money and cheques (cheques made payable to Allan A. Greenleaf school).
Orders will be ready for pick up at the school on Wednesday, December 5, 2018 from 3-6pm.
The first session of pizza days is now available to order. The session runs from October 16, 2017 – February 12, 2018 (16 weeks). Order by ‘CASH ON LINE’ … if unable to, fill in this form and return with payment by Oct 10th. (If paid by Cash On Line – there is no need to return this form.)
Note: Pizza Days is a fundraiser facilitated by your School Council & Lil Caesars. Profits will be turned around and utilized within the school. Extra slices can be purchased each week for $2.00 while quantities last (not guaranteed). Pizza will be supplied at 2nd break. Thank you for your support!
The first session of pizza days is now available to order. The session runs from October 17, 2016 – February 13, 2017 (16 weeks). Please order via cash online. If you are unable to do so, please fill out this form and return to school with the appropriate payment.
NOTES: Pizza Days is a fundraiser facilitated by your School Council & Lil Caesars. Profits will be turned around and utilized within the school. Extra slices can be purchased each week for $2.00 while quantities last.
****All students will automatically be entered into a draw to win a SuperCycle Mountain bike (donated by Lil Caesars & School Council). Students who order pizza this session will get an EXTRA ballet. An announcement of the winner will be made on the day of the draw.
The next (and final session) of pizza days is now on sale. The session will run from April 25th – June 27, 2016. Registration and payment is available through Cash Online (https://hwdsb.schoolcashonline.com/Home/SignIn) or by form (cash/cheques) which will be sent home on Tuesday or Wednesday of this week. Orders are due by June 12th.
**********WIN A BIKE*************
All students who order pizza this session will be automatically entered into a draw to win a SuperCycle freestyle – Youth 20”bike (donated by Lil Caesars & your School Council).
Show your AAG school spirit with your own AAG spirit wear! School Council is proud to offer 5 different choices in spirit wear to be purchased:
- Youth sized PTECH Moisture Wicking Sweatshirt with AAG Gryphons lettering on front (available in both navy blue & sport grey) – $45.50 each
- Youth sized PTECH Moisture Wicking Sweatpants with AAG Gryphons lettering on leg (available in both navy blue & sport grey) – $39.00 each
- Youth sized Cotton/Polyester full zip with AAG Gryphons lettering on back of sweatshirt (available in both navy blue & sport grey) – $35.00 each *** Please note that this item fits SMALL – either try beforehand or order larger****
- Youth sized Cotton/Polyester sweatpants with AAG Gryphons lettering on leg (available in both navy blue & sport grey) – $26.00 each ****Please note that this item fits SMALL – either try beforehand or order larger***
- Adult sized Cotton/Polyester full zip with AAG Gryphons lettering on back of sweatshirt (available in both navy blue & sport grey) – $40.00 each
We are offering two different times to try on sizes and view the samples.
- Friday, Nov 6th from 3 – 6 pm in the school lobby
- Thursday, Nov 12th from 3- 6 pm in the school lobby
AAG Spirit Wear makes a great Christmas gift and is only available for sale every few years.
- All items are custom embroidered and therefore are not returnable
- Orders can be placed via school cash online between Nov 4 – 18th, 2015. https://hwdsb.schoolcashonline.com (Cash online PIN numbers can be obtained by contacting the office)
- Items will be sent home with the student unless otherwise specified
- This is not a fundraiser – costs shown are the costs received from the supplier
- Contact School Council at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions
Pizza Forms for Session 3 were sent home on Monday. Due date for forms to be returned to the school is April 8th. Session 3 will begin on April 20th. To download an order form, please click here, or pick one up in the office.