Parents: In order to address current accommodation pressures in the Flamborough and Waterdown areas, the HWDSB Board of Trustees made a recommendation, in June 2016, to open a second French Immersion site in the area.
They are seeking public feedback on that recommendation and you can give your input through:
- Completing an on-line or paper survey.
- Attending the public meeting at Waterdown District High School on December 6th at 6:30 to gather input on program location, program boundaries, grade implementation and effect on families with multiple students in FI (siblings staying together).
- Further information can be found at the HWDSB site : http://www.hwdsb.on.ca/about/public-consultation/#title1
- French immersion backgrounder: Download document
- You can take the survey here: https://hwdsb.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8i97oHqShhDOiWN
- Or download a paper survey here: Download Document
- Flamborough & Waterdown French Immersion Accommodation Advisory Panel Meeting content here: Download Document
- Proposed French immersion boundary: Download Document
- Current French immersion boundary: Download Document