Home » Posts tagged 'Fundraiser'
Tag Archives: Fundraiser
The first session of pizza days is now available to order. The session runs from October 16, 2017 – February 12, 2018 (16 weeks). Order by ‘CASH ON LINE’ … if unable to, fill in this form and return with payment by Oct 10th. (If paid by Cash On Line – there is no need to return this form.)
Note: Pizza Days is a fundraiser facilitated by your School Council & Lil Caesars. Profits will be turned around and utilized within the school. Extra slices can be purchased each week for $2.00 while quantities last (not guaranteed). Pizza will be supplied at 2nd break. Thank you for your support!
Welcome back to another great year of Free Family Movie Nights! Make sure to bring in your food bank donations for a chance to win the door prize.
Movie: How To Train Your Dragon 2
Date: Friday, September 26, 2014
Doors Open: 6:30 pm
Movie Starts: 7:00 pm
Location: School Gymnasium
Concessions (cash only): Popcorn, pop & juice boxes.
- Bring your sleeping bags and pillows or something soft to curl up on the floor, or chairs will be available if you prefer.
- Family movie nights are not staff supervised events, so all children MUST be accompanied by an adult.
- Any donations of non-perishable items would be greatly appreciated but are not required. All donations received will be given to the Flamborough Food Bank. Everyone who brings a donation has a chance to win a door prize.
If you have a suggestion or request for a future movie night, please email the council at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meet your child’s new teacher
- Popcorn, sno-cones, cotton candy, cookies, cupcakes, frozen yogurt, drinks and more for sale!
- Don’t worry about making dinner – we will have three food trucks onsite to purchase food
- Activity tables provided by YMCA, YMCA after school care, Art Innovators & Scientists in Schools
- Face painting
- Police car & horses
- Antique cars
- Visit our vendor & community information tables
- Silent Auction
- Performances throughout the night
Help support your school and bid on our fantastic silent auction items:
- Front row seats to this year’s Graduation (2 sets of 5 tickets) & Musical (3 sets of 5 tickets)
- $150 gift certificate to the Keg
- $25 gift certificate to Watermark Tap House
- $25 gift certificate to Turtle Jack’s
- Gift certificate for a large ice cream cake from Marble Slab Creamery
- 3 month membership to YMCA
- Two $40 gift certificates to Connon’s Nurseries
- $135 gift certificate to Art Innovators
- 1 week summer camp from Waterdown Dancers
- 1 month free trial + uniform from Brown’s Martial Arts
- 2 weeks after school pick up + uniform from Brown’s Martial Arts
- $50 gift certificate from Christa’s cakes
- FitSTA voucher for $50 towards either bootcamp or youthFit
- 4 adult passes for mini-putt from Rock Chapel
- $50 gift certificate from Pippa & Prue
- $40 gift certificate from The Cutting Edge
- and MORE!!!!!
All activities will take place in the AAG parking lot. Note: Some areas of the parking lot will be closed during the event. In case of rain, activities will be moved to the atrium, cafeteria and parking lot of Waterdown District High School. All concessions are cash only. Silent auction is cash or cheque.
Volunteers are needed!! If you are interested in volunteering for this event, please email your School Council at email@example.com
To download the AAG Celebrates flyer, click here .
A big thank you to all of the sponsors of our silent auction and Community Church for the use of their concession machines.
We hope to see you on October 3rd!!
As a way to target the problem of lost belongings and a large lost and found closet, AAG School Council is fundraising with Mabel’s Labels, a company with all types of labels that are colourful, indestructible, easy-to-use and fun!
Iron-Ons, Stickies, Bag Tags, Allergy Alert labels & more! Personalize your labels with names, nicknames, initials – whatever you choose. Cool icons help even little ones identify their own belongings. Dishwasher, microwave, laundry & kid tested! Dispatched within 24 hours!
Visit http://greenleaf.mabelslabels.com/ to place your order while helping our fundraiser!